BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 7

I'm not feeling too down tonight and that's good. It's Labor Day and I did get some house cleaning done. My biggest issue with house cleaning is routine. I can get things done, but there's no order to it. I got some kid clothes put away and Ross helped me wash, fold and put away whites (which is on my Laundry schedule for Monday, so that was big actually). I also unloaded and loaded the dishwasher again, but the kitchen isn't clean. I have GOT to start applying the FlyLady stuff! That's what will help!!!
No exercise today. Pbbbbblllllllth...
Forgot to schedule out the possibility of reading the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. Gotta get on that!
Again, routine in my day would really help all of this...

0 comments: