BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 28...and Day 27

I remembered in bed last night that I hadn't written anything for today. Oh well. Yesterday was fine. I fasted, went to church, slept most of the afternoon because I was sick and loaded the dishwasher at the end of the day. Hooray me.
Today was okay. I'm not loving my moods lately. Beating up on myself is not fun and I'm tired of the adversary working so hard on me. However, the Lord is always mindful of what we need and it just happened that the Family Home Evening lesson out of our little book for week 39 was on GRATITUDE. So you know what happened next. I started remembering and realizing all the things I've been blessed with and even pulled out the hymn book and made Ross sing "Count Your Blessings" to the kids. He did the first verse with me and I kept going through the rest. Samantha helped me a little. It's good to acknowledge what we have instead of getting down about all that we lack. Not just physically, but in all areas of life. I'm going to remember that when the next "down and out" mood shows its face.

0 comments: