BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 16

Interesting day. I felt like I was busy for the better part of it, but still not in the most productive way. Grr. Gotta start writing down a routine!!!
The biggest thing I accomplished today was working on my Activity Days stuff. I feel pretty good about the activity for tomorrow. I just need to review it and make sure I've got any and all materials I need. I also need to look into stuff for the Daddy/Daughter Date so that I can tell the sister I work with some ideas and not feel like an idiot with no input.
More reliance on the Lord is what I also realized today that I need in my life. It would help!!!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

0 comments: