BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 20

I had a good Sabbath day today. Felt a renewed drive to "rescue" people and to give at least the few minutes of the sacrament time over to the Lord. (More than that really, but that's part of what we talked about in Relief Society.
My days are still not all they should be and my Sundays are something I want to improve because it seems no matter how hard I try or how good I think we are doing time-wise, we are still ALWAYS late! It's so frustrating. I even got church clothes laid out last night, but we still didn't make it on time. Grrrrrrrr. I'll need to get up earlier or write out a schedule or something.
We did have a nice day otherwise and I'm glad to be starting a new week with no mistakes in it, to paraphrase Miss Stacey from Anne of Green Gables.
Tomorrow, I POTTY TRAIN LUKE!

0 comments: