BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 30

So, here I am at the end of the month. I could talk about my regrets and all I haven't done that I wanted to do, but that's not helpful, now is it?
What I can talk about is a HUGE success for today! I didn't get the office cleaned out before Ross got home. Once we finally got the kids in bed we were talking about what he knew he needed to do to work on the family room, but that he didn't really want to do it. So I said, "Well, come here and help me out for a minute." I had the intention of doing no more than have him get me started on taking care of the blankets and books off the bookshelf like we had talked about. But, of course, and thankfully, we both just kept going! I sit in a newly arranged, clean office! And best of all, the treadmill is in here too! It's out of my bedroom. Everything fit better than we expected and I am thrilled about that. True that I have to actually use the treadmill now, but the fact that I can use it is enormous!
Tomorrow is the start of a new month and I am optimistic, especially after the success of tonight. It's after midnight now so I need to finally get to bed, but I'm a happy woman as I head for sleep.

0 comments: