BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 14

You could say that I had a productive day just because I pulled off a successful birthday party for Luke tonight! I felt like a good mommy when I got up and made chocolate chip pancakes (even though it meant I had to take Samantha to school) and I was happy that Ross was willing to take the boys to lunch at my suggestion. Unfortunately I did what I always do and didn't really get on things until crunch time when we were expecting people at any moment. Surprisingly we got a lot more done than usual, but Ry and Ken called and said they'd be late which was fine by me!
So getting to a point where my house is already clean and I'm just baking cupcakes and decorating my house is where I'd like to be. But despite my same old habits today, it was a good day too.

0 comments: