BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 13... and, uh, Day 12 too

So, I forgot to post anything last night. Odd because I was on the computer until almost 2:00 AM. I was working on my Relief Society lesson and I spaced my little "progress log". Oh well.
Saturday was productive in many ways because my mom and dad took the kids for the afternoon so that Ross and I could work on the basement. It's still way too far away from being done, but every little bit helps.
Today was good because it is the Sabbath. Oh, yes. I do need to improve how I spend my Sundays too, but I'm always glad to go to church. The kids were not too bad during Sacrament meeting either. Samantha and Logan are getting better all the time and even the little ones did pretty well today.
Tomorrow I will have a 3 year old again and so there's lots to do! Here's hoping for a successful day!!!

0 comments: