BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 18

Sometimes it hard when I realize I still need to sit down and write something on this blog at the end of the day. I'm stiff and sore for some reason and so ready to crawl into bed. However, in some small way I know this posting every day is helping me. Yes, it's hard to realize once again that I was lazy or too busy with other stuff to get anything done. I hate knowing that I'm still not working on establishing habits that I so desperately need and want to. Just the same, I am glad to take a look at my day no matter how it turned out. Most of the time, it just makes me want to be better. That's a constant for me, but I think I am many changes even though they are miniscule and not the leaps and bounds I wish they were.
Today, I got the kids up and off to the babysitter while Samantha and I went to her therapies.Ross and I made a good dinner and got the dishwasher loaded between us. And laundry on the bed folded. I also made a tiny dent in the messy office.
See? I feel better now. I did something. And that is better than nothing!

0 comments: