BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 26

Sneaking up on a month of this blog. I can't say that I've improved by leaps and bounds, but again, at least I'm keeping tabs on myself no matter what.
Ross and my dad worked on the family room today. It is now a lovely shade of blue. (Silver Dusk is the name. Not sure who comes up with paint names...) I took the kids out to my mom's house and did laundry and folded some clothes. It was busy and crazy and we were there all day, but it was good to get the room worked on. Sad that I missed out on the Relief Society dinner and broadcast. The broadcast was on at my parents' house, but the kids were noisy and we were getting dinner, so I only got a little out of it.
We're fasting tomorrow as a family that money will come in to pay off the guy my dad bought lots of land from (including our family transfer land) and so my goal is to do a good job on fasting.

0 comments: