BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 24

Today was a different kind of day just because I went to a funeral. Again. This is the third one in about a month and a half. Today was harder because the young man was so...young. So I was up and dressed (after admittedly sleeping in until 7:30) and out of the house by 9:30. Clothes on and make-up and hair done early are always a good thing for me even if I have a specific reason for it. I'd like to be doing that every day, but hasn't happened so far.
Ross pulled the big wardrobe out of the storage room today allowing me to get some boxes of clothes out for Rebecca. It also will allow me to put some extra boxes in there. You know, boxes from the office that I've been talking about getting cleaned out for a while now? Progress, Janet, progress. It would be good if it could happen on a bigger scale. But I'll take what I can get. Pbbbbbbbbbllllllllllltttthhhhh. :o)

0 comments: