BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 22

Ross worked on the family room tonight sanding and sanding and sanding. I was upstairs working on the kitchen while he did that. It's too bad that it's always as bad as it is because it makes it really hard to finish the job. I put a big dent in it, even getting some gross food out of the refrigerator. Unfortunately, more to do in the morning. (And believe it or not, I loaded the dishwasher twice today!!!)
I also looked at the FlyLady website today and talked to Ross about purchasing the pre-made control journal and the stainless steel water bottle. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get those ordered. I say that a lot. "HOPEFULLY TOMORROW." Again, I need to make it "DID IT TODAY!" and then I'll be on my way. :o)

0 comments: