BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 3

I'm supposed to be doing the FLYLady stuff. That's been my plan now actually for about a year. And I still have a lot more to do to be successful at that program. I can and should write a lot more about it, but again it's later than it should be, so here's my day today.
I got dressed, hair done, make-up on, shoes worn. (Mostly thanks to my Activity Days responsibilities, but oh well. It's still progress.)
My sweet, wonderful, handsome husband Ross did the dishes again tonight, so in a manner of speaking, I shined my sink.
I realized tonight that I forgot to go read my Book of Mormon individually last night, so guess I'll be starting that over! Gonna have to ask advice of those who have an established habit.
Exercise is still not all it should be. Not happening at all. I talked to Ross again about the exercise mats, but it's so hard to decide if we should spend the $25.00 a pop for them.
We did work together for a good hour on what needs to be done to finish our basement. I'm glad about that. We've got a plan for Saturday regarding what we're buying and price checking and that's really huge. That basement has GOT to get DONE! It really seems to affect so many other things.
Tomorrow I want to clean up my Yahoo e-mail and take a good hard look at having a garage sale next weekend.
I also need to remind myself and Ross that I still need and want a blessing and Samantha also needs one for back to school. Relying on the Lord is the only way I'm going to make it in this process! Thank goodness!

0 comments: