BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, and 61 (How embarrassing...)

I can't believe that I have slacked off doing this blog for over a week! I didn't realize it had gotten so bad. Sheesh.
So obviously I'm not going to be able to remember all that happened. We've had sick kids the past few days and that hasn't been fun for them. Luke threw up Wednesday night and was down, down, down on Thursday. He was so lethargic, poor guy. Logan and Rebecca both threw up in bed last night, but were surprisingly peppy today considering how Luke had been. I was grateful because Logan was able to go trick or treating instead of missing out. Phew. That wouldn't have been easy to explain to the boy. He seemed a little more down tonight and even put himself to bed early, so I hope he's feeling better by morning.
We had fun the past couple of days too. We won the top prize for our Creamy White chili at the the 3rd Ward chili cook off last night and that was lots of fun. :o) We also enjoyed Halloween today. I cleaned about half the kitchen and then carved the pumpkin all by my self with no help from Ross! Yay me! We even got some compliments on it. The carving fell to me because Ross was FINALLY able to sand the closet and PRIME IT! HOOOOOOOORAY! That feels like progress that we have really needed and since this blog is about logging progress in our lives, I am so happy to report that that happened. He also gave the room a second coat of the blue paint. We'll get this ball rolling fast!
Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm hoping that Samantha does better in the Primary program practice. She had a really difficult time last week because it was out of the ordinary for her. I need to be a better parent and figure out ways to help her instead of feeling like I have no idea what to do.
To bed! Extra hour tonight. Yay!

0 comments: