BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 52 because I didn't want to yesterday and today Day 53

Yesterday. Great. Now I have to wrack my brain and think about what I did. I made dinner for Ross and unfortunately that seems to be happening very little lately so I'm glad I put for the effort even if it was a box meal.
I also looked into FusionCash again and meant to talk to Ross about it, but I ordered some Wise Men candle holders and it took more than an hour because I had to make some changes with our PayPal account and I was online doing that and then on hold withe company forever, blah, blah, blah. It was ridiculous, but I'm glad I got it done and the order went through.
Today was nuts, but fine. We were REALLY late for Samantha's occupational therapy because of my disorganization and four crazy little kids. I'll have to do better next week.
The day went on with a trip to Wal-Mart and to the office to visit and we all watched a movie and had pizza tonight.
Ross and I also had a good talk. Didn't mean to launch into it with him, but when do I? We talked about our huge needs to make our lives better and push each other. I also brought up having another baby. Crazy, but true. Feels good to talk to him about it finally after having the thoughts spin around in my head for the last few months. We'll pray and ponder it and see what the Lord has in store for us. :o)

0 comments: