BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 39

What did I do today? Oh, I did exercise! Wonder of wonders! Miracle of miracles! I just decided at about 9:45 before I hopped into the shower this morning that I'd exercise first instead of making an excuse to skip it AGAIN. So I walked a little over 2 miles. Felt good. I'm sure I probably should have gotten on the treadmill again this evening, but oh well.
I was also good at not eating too much today. I avoided the treats and chewed some gum this after noon to keep my sweet craving at bay. It's silly that I love eating such big portions. Hard to feel full when I'm not giving into "Ray Lay Syndrome" (good ol' Grandpa) and eating just because it's still on the table in front of me.
Still struggling with the housework. I'm slipping up on my FlyLady efforts. However, I know at least this time I'm not waiting until the start of another new month to start up the Baby Steps again. I'll just "jump in from where I am" as the FL website always says.
Saturday tomorrow. Here's to being productive!

0 comments: