BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 35

There's still so much to do to get me in a good place! I am grateful that I'm feeling a little more drive to make these changes. I don't have a lot of ambition yet, but it's more than it used to be.
I'm pecking away at my FlyLady Baby Steps. I didn't do my hair or make-up, but I did wear shoes all day (even when I fell asleep! Whoops!).
One of the things in the baby step for today is to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. Technically I was supposed to write these things down today. I'll have to do that in the morning. My other goal needs to be starting to outline my routine. I guess I've got to take a closer look at what's in store in the next few steps and also read the control journal a little more thoroughly.
Also, EXERCISING!

0 comments: