BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 34

Ross gave Samantha a back to school blessing tonight and so Logan wanted one too. It was pretty cute and sweet. Ross also gave me a blessing that I can work hard and be able to make these changes in our home and family that I'm so desperately trying to make. Personal changes in many ways, but I think they affect the whole family.
Conference was good today, but I know that I need to take the time in the coming weeks to watch or read the talks I missed. There's so many distractions with our little children and I don't make the effort to watch that I should sometimes.
Other than that, we watched the last 3 episodes of Pride and Prejudice together this evening which was very enjoyable, but has kept us up too late.
Gotta go to bed earlier!

0 comments: