BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 33

We had a good day today. Not as productive on my end as I would have hoped, but still nice. We watched and listened to the morning session of conference. Ross was mudding and sanding the closet (again) so it was harder for him to hear, but we at least had it on.
We got some good shopping done today and then Ross dashed to the Priesthood session at the church. I really, really wanted to have the living room picked up by the time he got home, but somehow managed to a let a mess happen right in front of me when Rebecca got into my nail polish and painted her head and hair with it. Fun for me! I got most of it out, but Logan and Luke wanted to climb into the tub too, so doing much else was out of the question. The kids all ended up eating dinner in their jammies. Quite and adventure for the night. Fun though.
As soon as I'm done writing I'm finishing up the FlyLady things for the day and going to bed!
(We've stayed up late watching Pride and Predjudice again. Love doing that, but it kills us in the morning!)

0 comments: