BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 42

Ross and I watched a talk tonight by M. Russell Ballard from the Priesthood session of General Conference. He'd already seen it, but wanted to watch it again. It was talking about Fathers and Sons and things they could do to improve and sustain their relationships. Ross and I talked about it and found many ways we can apply the counsel in our own lives and for our situation.
I felt slightly more ambitious today than normal and that was good. Not perfect by any means, but better than before. I was dressed and had my hair and make-up done before noon. That's huge for me! Sad, but true.
Ross and I talked a little about finances and about my needs in my FlyLady efforts. Both need work, but I'm feeling positive about be able to make the changes I need to.

0 comments: