BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 47

We slept in today for some reason, but Ross then worked hard on getting the yard ready for winter. After that he sanded down the closet (again) and mudded it (again). He primed the ceiling one more time and planned on sanding what he had mudded inthe closet, but it wasn't dry enough.
He says that after he sands one more time the closet is officially done! HOOOOOORAY! Anything that gets us closer to using our family room is a good thing. So even though I personally didn't do it, it still feels good to be progressing.
While Ross was busy, I was making a cd of songs for the kids which we then cleaned the living room to. It helped the kids get into the cleaning a little more willingly and that made me happy. I mostly scrambled around doing mommy things with them like getting lunch, snacks, movies, etc. At about 2:45, I finally decided to exercise because I missed yesterday and didn't want to waste completely the effort I put forth Wednesday and Thursday. It took until about 4:30 because I did my treadmill and my 30 Day Shred, but I'm glad I did it. My eating habits can use some improvement, but at least I'm doing something good for my body.
We also picked up a cake for Logan's b-day. I need to get on the planning of that!!!
Stake conference is tomorrow and I really hope it is something I can listen to and the kids can be good for. :o)

0 comments: